The SafetyDriven – TSCBC website offers the opportunity for public comments and feedback. We welcome your participation in the discussion and look forward to an active exchange of information and ideas.
We want to publish your comments, but we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. Therefore, we won’t post comments that, in our opinion, are objectionable or inappropriate, including comments that:
- are defamatory, threatening, hateful, indecent, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit;
- potentially or actually infringe any third party’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property or other right;
- contain information about or images (i.e., photographs, video, or illustrations) of any person other than yourself;
- advertise a product, person or organization;
- contain long embedded URLs, excessive links, code, or other material that could compromise the integrity or security of the Discussion Forum, or of the website or server on which the Discussion Forum resides; or
- are far off-topic.
Report of Abuse
Report abuse by informing the Moderator. Please note that abuse reports are confidential and are not seen by the abuser. Please report any abuse activities to email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Your comments are welcome at any time – subject to unforeseen circumstances such as power outages and system failures, the SafetyDriven – TSCBC website is expected to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, given the need to manage site content and resources, your comments may not be reviewed or responded to immediately. Moderating and posting of comments will generally occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday.