Watch the Mentorship Program Intro Video:
- Free to SafetyDriven™ Members
- Receive a confidential Safety Evaluation of your business
- Access our consultancy service and receive professional advice
- Free helpline support
- Access to extensive list of tools and resources
- Make your company more competitive by reducing costly incidents, business interruptions and claims costs
- Position your company as a safe employer and responsible member of our industry
Here is a brief outline of the Mentorship Program Roadmap.
- Register for Mentorship Program
- Do a Safety Evaluation
- Develop Your Safety Program
- Refine Your Safety Program
For complete information, please visit the Mentorship Roadmap page.
What’s the Catch?
There are no catches. All that we ask is that you commit to working with us to make your company safer and healthier. We are a non-profit organisation working for the trucking industry. We are not part of WorkSafeBC or any other enforcement agency, government body, union or advocacy group.
Complete the simple Mentorship application form and we will take care of the rest.
Click Here to Register