Driving into the USA as a Commercial Driver

  • A driver must be at least twenty-one-years old to operate a commercial vehicle on Interstate Highways
  • A driver cannot have any alcohol in the vehicle, including for personal use unless it is registered on the manifest
  • The driver must be on the proper cycle when crossing the border and have enough hours left in the day to actually get somewhere


Post a comment