Looking for an opportunity to further your career?
SafetyDriven – TSCBC is a thriving organization with big aspirations for its employees. Working with SafetyDriven – TSCBC means you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career within a fantastic team of professionals and still have plenty of time to enjoy life outside work.
Job opportunities at SafetyDriven – TSCBC also come with:
- Frequent skills development and training
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Subsidies for training, and professional memberships
- Generous leave, including allowances for new parents
- Positive workplace with an upbeat corporate culture
Certificate of Recognition (COR) Advisor
Make a difference every day!
SafetyDriven – the Trucking Safety Council of BC, is working to improve safety performance in trucking and related industries. Our SafetyDriven team delivers free, confidential advice, along with training, resources, and information. As the industry Certifying Partner, approved by WorkSafeBC, we administer the Certificate of Recognition (COR) for employers and owner/operators who can demonstrate ongoing commitment to workplace safety and effective injury management.
Position: Certificate of Recognition (COR) Advisor
Contract: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: COR Program Manager
Based: Langley, BC
Contract Dates: Mon – Fri, 8:30am to 5pm
We are seeking a Certificate of Recognition (COR) Advisor who will provide technical input to the COR program by conducting quality assurance on audits and auditors; developing and providing education and training; measuring auditor performance; communicating with clients and auditors; analyzing certified COR employer performance trends and providing written content for COR reports, newsletters and promotional items.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a professional office environment, have exemplary customer service skills, be hardworking, dynamic and be able to react to business needs in this fast paced environment. They should be working towards both a recognized Occupational Health and Safety Degree or Diploma and the Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation.
As a valued staff member, you will bring a positive and supportive perspective to our close-knit and collaborative group. You are fluid with change, flexible, and enjoy working with a variety of people, on a number of tasks and projects.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Progressive work experience in injury prevention, safety compliance and occupational health and safety management systems.
- Experience using auditing protocol and reviewing audit reports.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Demonstrated occupational health and safety experience in the trucking, transportation and related industries.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Exemplary organization, planning and time management skills.
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, high performing and professional environment.
We value our staff and provide:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Benefits package including pension plan.
- Generous vacation.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
For a complete job description, please click here.
To apply please submit a covering letter, with available start date, salary expectations and resume (max 5 pages) to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm Friday, November 23, 2018.
We thank you for your interest in our organization. Please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.