What is COR?
The Certificate of Recognition (COR) program recognizes and rewards employers who have health and safety programs that meet or exceed federal or provincial requirements. Following verification by SafetyDriven – TSCBC, companies receive a rebate on their WorkSafeBC premium in each year that they qualify.
What does COR mean for me as an Owner Operator?
As an owner operator, you are positioned to benefit from the COR certification as much as any large employer in your industry. Being a COR certified owner operator brings many benefits.
- You can receive up to 50% of your WorkSafeBC premium back each year, as long as you are in good standing with WorkSafeBC.
- You can proudly display that you are COR certified using our SafetyDriven – TSCBC COR Decals on your vehicles, signage, and equipment.
- You can demonstrate to your peers, your competitors, and your customers that you have committed to safety on the road and in your workplace.
How do I know if I am ready to get COR?
If you are wondering if you are ready or just looking for more information about the COR program please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-888-2242. Our staff here at SafetyDriven – TSCBC are ready to help you become a COR Certified Owner Operator.
What does SafetyDriven – TSCBC offer to help the Owner Operators get their COR?
- We offer 1 on 1 mentorship with our advisors to help you with your health and safety program
- We offer a half day workshop to help you prepare to achieve your COR
- We provide all necessary documents and forms that you need to ensure you can get your COR
So, what is my first step to getting my COR?
Your first step is to email email@example.com or call us at 604-888-2242 and let us help you start your journey to becoming a COR Certified Owner Operator.