Have you registered for COR? Once you’ve registered there is no time limit as to when you have to start the process. One step toward this is having someone within your organization complete the 2 day Internal Auditor Course.
This course teaches internal auditors how to gather the information necessary for measuring the effectiveness of a corporate safety program. It familiarizes participants with the Audit Document and prepares them to complete a COR maintenance audit.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding audit program definitions
- The reasons for conducting audits
- Understanding auditor & auditee responsibilities
- Understanding the auditor certification process
- Audit preparation & using the standard Audit Document
- Auditor ethics & code of conduct
Upcoming Internal Auditor Courses:
|Large Employer ($99/pp)||Small Employer ($49/pp)||Recertification ($49/pp)|
|February 12 – 13, 2019||February 26 – 27, 2019||February 6, 2019|
|May 1 – 2, 2019||October 2 – 3, 2019||June 4, 2019|
|September 18 – 19, 2019||September 25, 2019|
If you’d like to register for these courses please click here, or if you would like more information, please call 604-888-2242 or toll-free 1-877-414-8001.