Internal Auditor Course
Member: $99 / Non-Member: $99
This course teaches internal auditors how to gather the information necessary for measuring the effectiveness of a corporate safety program. It familiarizes participants with the Audit Document and prepares them to complete a COR maintenance audit.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding audit program definitions
- The reasons for conducting audits
- Understanding auditor & auditee’s responsibilities
- Understanding the auditor certification process
- Audit preparation & using the standard Audit Document
- Auditor ethics & code of conduct
onsite option available
Student Guide & Resources
Here you will find a list of student guides (for SafetyDriven-TSCBC In-Class courses) available for download to the SafetyDriven-TSCBC members. You can contact SafetyDriven-TSCBC for additional information on this topic.
You need to become a registered SafetyDriven – TSCBC Member on our website in order to gain access to many of our free services and resources.
If you are already a SafetyDriven – TSCBC member, please Login to access the Program Building Toolkit files.
If you haven’t registered with us, SafetyDriven – TSCBC membership is free if you already have a WorkSafeBC number in the Trucking sectors. Click here to gain instant access to your benefits