Our vision is the elimination of workplace injuries and fatalities in BC’s trucking, transportation and related industries.
We are an industry-led association dedicated to reducing injuries and fatalities through leadership, programs, services, communication, and certification.
The mission of SafetyDriven – TSCBC is to:
- Enhance safety
- Promote competitiveness
- Support industry
- Develop a culture of safety
- Be industry-led
- Further safety awareness
- Provide training, education & certification
- Foster recognition of the importance of occupational health & safety
- Reduce workplace injuries & fatalities
- Show best practices
The SafetyDriven – TSCBCmission is built upon the following principles:
- To enhance human and financial capital and competitiveness by creating a safer trucking industry through education and training.
- To provide the training and support to influence the industry to adopt a safety culture where all workers are safe.
- To be a transparent, industry-led organization dedicated to strengthening the safety performance of the trucking sector and preventing injuries and fatalities through awareness, teaching, and certification.
- To commit to reducing workplace injuries and fatalities by demonstrating leadership and high ethical standards, advocating for improvements in safety culture, promoting adoption of best practices, and being a valued resource to the trucking and transportation industry.